CAPITALISM, BANKSTER LOOTING,
ENDLESS WARS FOR MUSLIM DONOR
DICTATORS, AND OPEN BORDERS TO
FACILITATE MEXICO'S INVASION,
OCCUPATION AND LOOTING..... AND
HILLARY IS A DISCIPLE OF OBAMA-
WASHINGTON, DC (August 25, 2016) — During the presidential campaign the Center for Immigration Studies has been presenting facts, statistics, and questions to help the public and policymakers better understand immigration policies and their impact on the country. Below are ten questions for presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on a variety of immigration-related issues which she has not adequately addressed.
More analysis of each question is available here: http://www.cis.org/Ten-Immigration-Questions-Hillary-Clinton
1. Does Clinton still support construction of the 700 miles of double-border fencing required in the Secure Fence Act of 2006? What type of border security does she support, if any?
2. Does Clinton support increases in immigration, decreases in immigration, or does she think the current level of approximately 1 million permanent residents every year is about right?
3. Does Clinton believe there is any limit to what a president can do unilaterally on immigration, and if so, where is that line drawn?
4. Does Clinton believe that sanctuary cities should continue to release illegal immigrants with felony records instead of handing them over to federal authorities?
5. Does Clinton believe the State Department should deny visas to foreigners who believe homosexuals should be punished with death? What about foreigners who believe apostates should be executed? What about foreigners who support the practice of female genital mutilation?
6. Why does Clinton think visa-overstayers are entitled to citizenship? Doesn’t amnesty undermine the efforts of visa adjudicators in the State Department?
7. In 2006, Clinton said “we need to have tougher employer sanctions” to prevent employers from hiring illegal aliens. What type of sanctions does she support, and will she mandate E-Verify?
8. Why does Clinton support a 550% increase in Syrian refugees when the FBI and USCIS say there are gaps in the data necessary to do adequate screening?
9. Why has Clinton ignored federal law and allowed tens of thousands of criminal aliens to be released into our neighborhoods?
10. In light of the controversy surrounding the H-1B visa program, will Clinton end the program or dramatically increase the number of H-1B visas issued each year?
Contact: Marguerite Telford
September 1, 2016
Adapt Mexico's Immigration Policy
From January to December, Mexico deported 107,199 Central Americans immigrants by land, while the U.S. only deported 104,688 illegal immigrants during that time period. Of those deported by land from Mexico, 43,456 are from Honduras, 41, 731 are from Guatemala, 20,988 are from El Salvador and 1,024 are from Nicaragua, information released by the Guatemalan Migration Office to Mexican news outlets reveals.
Mexico's legal immigration policies are designed to provide the country with the skill sets that the country needs. There's no talk of letting in those who'll do the work that Mexicans won't do. Mexican immigration law accepts those who have the "necessary funds for their sustenance" while denying entry to those who are not healthy or would "upset the equilibrium of the national demographics."…There will be no fundamental transformation of Mexico under the Mexican constitution. While we invite illegal immigration with jobs, service in the U.S. military, driver's licenses and discounted college tuition denied U.S. citizens from another state, Mexico slams the door.Article 32 of Mexico's constitution bans non-native-born residents from holding sensitive jobs and joining the country's military in peacetime. Article 33 gives the president of Mexico the right to deport foreigners at will without the deportation hearing that 90% of our illegals fail to show up for. Foreigners are prohibited from participating in Mexican politics "in any way."
In Mexico, legal immigration is aimed at privileging lawful arrivals with skill sets that aid the Mexican economy and, according to the country's immigration law, who have the "necessary funds for their sustenance" -- while denying entry to those who are not healthy or would upset the "equilibrium of the national demographics." Translated, that idea of demographic equilibrium apparently means that Mexico tries to withhold citizen status from those who do not look like Mexicans or have little skills to make money.If the United States were to treat Mexican nationals in the same way that Mexico treats Central American nationals, there would be humanitarian outrage.
Federal, local and municipal police must cooperate with federal immigration authorities upon request, i.e., to assist in the arrests of illegal immigrants. (Article 73)A National Population Registry keeps track of “every single individual who comprises the population of the country,” and verifies each individual’s identity. (Articles 85 and 86)A national Catalog of Foreigners tracks foreign tourists and immigrants (Article 87), and assigns each individual with a unique tracking number (Article 91)….Foreigners who fail to obey the rules will be fined, deported, and/or imprisoned as felons:Foreigners who fail to obey a deportation order are to be punished. (Article 117)Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years. (Article 118)Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison (Articles 119, 120 and 121). Foreigners who misrepresent the terms of their visa while in Mexico -- such as working without a permit -- can also be imprisoned.
"Immigration Expert: U.S. to Resettle
Nearly One Million Muslim Migrants Under
One Term of Clinton Presidency."..... that
does not mean the Mexican hordes are no
longer jumping our borders, jobs, welfare
offices and Dem voting booths!!!
THE LA RAZA SUPREMACY DEMOCRAT PARTY HELL BENT ON OPEN BORDERS AND EXPANDING THE MEX WELFARE STATE ON OUR BACKS!
HISPANIC FAMILY VALUES: Mexican flag wavers loot the stupid gringo for billions!
Mexico’s massive looting in our open borders:
Immigration Opinions, 9/2/16
2. "On Immigration, GOP Platform Puts Americans First. Dems See It as an Entitlement for Foreigners.," Mark Krikorian
3. "Why Trump Tripped on Immigration:," Mark Krikorian
4. "Using Disaster to 'Transform' Just a Little Bit More of America," Dan Cadman
5. "Coming Your Way: Less Illegal Immigrant Detention, More Releases," Dan Cadman
6. "DHS Proposes New Rules for Inept Entrepreneurs (and Con Artists), Redux," Dan Cadman
7. "Forged ISIS-Destined Passports and Alien Smuggling Plague Europe," Dan Cadman
8. "Expanded Central American 'Refugee' Program: Bring the Whole Family!," Nayla Rush
9. "A Floor, Not a Ceiling; 65,000 Syrian Refugees in FY 2017?," Nayla Rush
10. "Gang of Eight Members McCain and Rubio Win Primaries, as Does Arpaio," David North
11. "DHS Proposes New Rules for Inept Entrepreneurs," David North
12. "Mexican Columnists Vent Their Anger at Trump Visit," Jerry Kammer
13. "Latin American Countries Call for an End to U.S. Immigration Policies Favoring Cubans," Kausha Luna
14. "Conquistador Trump," Patrick J. Buchanan
15. "Trump’s Not Yet President, But Nieto is Saying, ‘Si Se Puede’," Ilana Mercer
16. "The Speech," Rich Lowry
17. "A Tough but Sensible Immigration Policy," National Review Online
18. "Droves of African Migrants in Mexico Awaiting U.S. Asylum Under Secret Pact," Judicial Watch Corruption Chronicles
19. "Adapt Mexico's Immigration Policy," Daniel John Sobieski
20. "Abstract Immigrants in an Abstract World," Thomas Sowell
21. "Obama’s 10,000 Syrian Refugees," Fred Fleitz
22. "Immigration Expert: U.S. to Resettle Nearly One Million Muslim Migrants Under One
23. "Trump’s Immigration Speech," Paul Mirengoff
24. "Mexico Gamble a Huge Win for Trump," Byron York
25. "Donald Trump Went to Mexico and Won," León Krauze
26. "The Only Immigration Solution," Charles Krauthammer
27. "Trump: Immigration Must Serve America’s Interests," Matthew Vadum
28. "DCLeaks: Soros People Bragged About Killing Secure Communities Deportation Program Trump Praised in Speech," Matthew Vadum
29. "Media Very Confused as Trump Maintains Same Immigration Stance He's Held All Along," Dan Calabrese
30. "Trump 2016: ‘No Amnesty As Such’," Ramesh Ponnuru
31. "Inspector General: IRS Identified 1.1 Million Cases of Identity Theft But Didn’t Notify Victims," John Sexton
32. "Gary Johnson Lays Out Immigration Vision, Objects to Term 'Illegal Immigrant,' Defends Executive Amnesty," Guy Benson
33. "Another Way Citizens Pay for Illegal Aliens," Michael R. Shannon
34. "Trump Delivers A Speech For The Ages," George Rasley
35. "Which Donald Trump is the GOP Getting on Immigration?," John Sapochetti
36. "The Implosion of America ... Who’s Really Behind It," Cathy Hinners
37. "America’s Twenty Immigration Winks," Peter Huessy
38. "Hillary First Broached Saudi Visa Deal During Visit to Huma Abedin’s Mom’s Saudi Madrassa," Paul Sperry
39. "How to Pay For the Wall? Follow Libs’ Tax Playbook," Howie Carr
40. "Great Night for Bay State Mom, Backers of Immigration Reform," Howie Carr
41. "Trump Goes to Mexico," James Taranto
42. "Illegal Alien Driver Massacre in Louisiana," Cliff Kincaid
43. "Trump’s Immigration Plan is a Winner," Dan Celia
44. "The Biggest Shock About Trump’s Flip-Flop: It’s Not That He Shifted His Stance on Immigration — But How His Followers Reacted," Tamar Jacoby
45. "The Real Trump Demonizes Immigrants," The Sacramento Bee
46. "Donald Trump Gambles on Immigration but Sends Conflicting Signals," Patrick Healy
47. "Trump Hits the Wall on Immigration," The Charlotte Observer
48. "Donald Trump’s Deportation Nation," The New York Times
49. "Trump's Immigration Policy Trap," Peter Beinart
50. "The Fossilization of Donald Trump’s Views on Immigration Complete," Wendy Feliz
51. "Why Going Home First to Get Legal Status ('Touchback') Makes No Sense," Walter Ewing
52. "The Un-Softening: Trump Flips Back His Flip-Flop on Immigration ... or Does He?," Mark Sumner
By Mark Krikorian
The Corner at National Review Online, September 1, 20
By Mark Krikorian
The Stream, August 28, 2016
Democrats believe we need to urgently fix our broken immigration system — which tears families apart and keeps workers in the shadows — and create a path to citizenship for law-abiding families who are here, making a better lifefor their families and contributing to their communities and our country. We should repeal the 3-year, 10-year and permanent bars, which often force persons in mixed status families into the heartbreaking dilemma of either pursuing a green card by leaving the country and their loved ones behind, or remaining in the shadows. We will work with Congress to end the forced and prolonged expulsion from the country that these immigrants endure when trying to adjust their status.
And while we continue to fight for comprehensive immigration reform [amnesty for all illegals, among other things], we will defend and implement President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals [Obama’s unilateral amnesty for illegals who came before age 16] and Deferred Action for Parents of Americans [amnesty for illegal aliens with U.S.-born kids – held up in court] executive actions to help DREAMers, parents of citizens, and lawful permanent residents avoid deportation. We will build on these actions to provide relief for others, such as parents of DREAMers [A lawless amnesty decree that was a bridge too far even for Obama]. We will support efforts by states to make DREAMers eligible for driver’s licenses and in-state college tuition.
In light of both current needs and historic practice, we urge the reform of our guest worker programs to eliminate fraud, improve efficiency and ensure they serve the national interest. In light of the alarming levels of unemployment and underemployment in this country, it is indefensible to continue offering lawful permanent residence to more than one million foreign nationals every year.
He needs to smarten up about how to deal with the 11 million illegal immigrants currently in the country
But once I looked into it more, I realized that this is not the way to achieve the goal we all want. Instead, we’re going to stop new illegal immigration, deport all illegal aliens who get arrested, and make sure that only American workers, not illegal aliens, get hired.
Only once all that’s up and running will we talk about what we might do with the remaining illegal aliens. Until then, we have no business even asking the question, let alone speculating about it, as I unfortunately did. You don’t debate how to bail out a boat that’s taking on water until you plug the hole first.
By Dan Cadman
Detention, More Releases
By Dan Cadman
By Dan Cadman
By Dan Cadman
By Nayla Rush
Refugees in FY 2017?
By Nayla Rush
Win Primaries, as Does Arpaio
By David North
By David North
By Jerry Kammer
to U.S. Immigration Policies Favoring
By Kausha Luna
By Ilana Mercer
By Rich Lowry
National Review Online, September 1, 2016
Awaiting U.S. Asylum Under Secret Pact
Judicial Watch Corruption Chronicles, September 2, 2016
By Daniel John Sobieski
Mexico's legal immigration policies are designed to provide the country with the skill sets that the country needs. There's no talk of letting in those who'll do the work that Mexicans won't do. Mexican immigration law accepts those who have the "necessary funds for their sustenance" while denying entry to those who are not healthy or would "upset the equilibrium of the national demographics."…
There will be no fundamental transformation of Mexico under the Mexican constitution. While we invite illegal immigration with jobs, service in the U.S. military, driver's licenses and discounted college tuition denied U.S. citizens from another state, Mexico slams the door.
Article 32 of Mexico's constitution bans non-native-born residents from holding sensitive jobs and joining the country's military in peacetime. Article 33 gives the president of Mexico the right to deport foreigners at will without the deportation hearing that 90% of our illegals fail to show up for. Foreigners are prohibited from participating in Mexican politics "in any way."
By Thomas Sowell
Human Events Online, August 31, 2016
One Million Muslim Migrants Under One
Term of Clinton Presidency
By Julia Hahn
Hillary Clinton, for instance, talks constantly about her fears that families [of illegal immigrants] will be separated. But she’s not talking about the American families who have been permanently separated from their loved ones because of a preventable death [caused by an illegal immigrant]. No, she’s only talking about families who came here in violation of the law.
By Byron York
International bullying got the presidential seal of approval.
By Charles Krauthammer
Investor's Business Daily, September 1, 2016
Donald Trump embraces the long-forgotten idea that immigration is supposed to make America better.
Communities Deportation Program Trump Praised in
By Matthew Vadum
By Dan Calabrese
By Ramesh Ponnuru
Million Cases of Identity Theft But Didn’t
By John Sexton
Term 'Illegal Immigrant,' Defends Executive Amnesty
A Clinton Presidency Would Be the Political Equivalent of an Extinction-Level Event
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/a_clinton_presidency_would_be_the_political_equivalent_of_an_extinction_level_event_.html#ixzz4IB1eqzp3
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
The Three Most Important Issues For 2016: Immigration,
America's most underrated -- and consequential -- challenge.
By Michael Cutler
August 19, 2016
. . .
It is clear that America's borders are its first line of defense and last line of defense. There was a good reason that the enforcement and administration of America's immigration laws was vested in the Department of Homeland Security.
Yet the administration and many politicians
blithely ignore the inherent risk that non-
secured borders and the presence of
unknown millions of aliens who have evaded
the inspections process represent to national
security and the safety of our citizens.
In point of fact, many politicians, including Hillary Clinton, have advocated for providing lawful status and a pathway to citizenship to millions – likely tens of millions of illegal aliens. In this scenario, there would be no way to conduct in-person interviews let alone field investigations of aliens who entered the United States without inspection
Ms. Clinton would also greatly increase the number of Syrian refugees admitted into the United States even thought there is no way to vet them. She has been extremely critical of the Obama administration's supposed aggressive enforcement of our immigration laws.
In reality Obama has failed to enforce the immigration laws both along our borders and from within the interior of the United States.
Indeed, the administration has released tens of thousands of criminal aliens who, upon release, committed still more homicides and assaults.
Clinton's Vice-Presidential nominee, Tim
Kaine, has echoed her sentiments about
immigration and even addressed the
Democratic Convention in both English and
Spanish and also amplified Hillary's promise
(threat?) to provide all of the illegal aliens
present in the United States with United
. . .