Saturday, July 11, 2009

An American's small battles in the WAR TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY from Mexico

Hey Chuck, I'll tell you exactly what I'm doing about it, and most of the people I know who give a shit are doing about it.

Where do I start....

I refuse to frequent businesses that hire illegals.

I shop at farmers markets where I know the growers on a personal level, do not support our Slave Mexi Agriculture System

Every time I see these inconsiderate pigs drop their trash, and it happens ALL the time, I call them out on it.

When ever they behave Rudely to me, which is often, in public places, I check them on that shit.

When I am certain that an employer is hiring illegals, I report. Yes report, does it do any good? maybe, maybe not, it's an effort.

Things I would rather NOT have to do about it? Clean up their tags on my property, an almost daily occurence. Pick up their trash from the beaches they frequent, including diapers. Diapers Chuck, can you believe that? Used Diapers on the fucking beach.

I also go out of my way to personally congratulate the Mamas with their 5-10 kids and let them know how Globaly conscious their decision to have so many kids on an obviously poverty level income in a grossly overpopulated city like Los Angeles.

I also engage them Chuck. The ones I see embracing Mexico over the US. Waving their flags, Mexican Flag stickers plastered on their car or their racist Brown pride garments or bumper stickers. I engage them, ask them what brought them to the US and why they do not embrace this country...

I also write the governator, council members, the filthy cheating MexiTraitor Mayor ( who fled for the 4th because he couldn't bare face an American holiday he doesn't aknowledge ) and our state reps. I write them citing legitimate examples of how Unchecked Immigration that is like a faucet that won't shut off, of uneducated poverty classes from south of the border is changing the landscape of this state for the worse.

I do alot more than the above Chuck.

You on the other hand most likely sit on your ass doing nothing and most likely consider me a racist for not wanting to crushed under the weight of 3rd world poverty from another nation, in my country. I'm not a racist....far from it. I am an American who fucking cares Chuck. Not an apathetic in denial piece of shit like you most likely are. Oblivious. Sitting back watching as larger chunks of this state turn into "tiny Mexicos" of non assimilating primitive breeding people, breeding in poverty, feeding on our crumbling social services and Smashing our livable wages once enjoyed by highchool kids, students, part timers, and the semi retired or unskilled American work force.

It is the culture of the 3rd world. Not the color of the skin Chuck. It is the destructive, disrespectful, arrogant, often violent (yes the Latino Murder rate is about 80% in LA tho the population is just over 50%) culture that comes from a nation that is now ruled by drug lords and has most recently sought to.....get this Chuck.....Legalize for personal use Cocaine, Meth and Pot. Chickenshit nation of quitters and corrupt scoundrels. THAT culture is here and spreading thanks to the refusal of these "simple?" people to practive Birth Control.

Every one else can wait until they are financially, emotionally responsible to have 1-3 kids in this state.....but the Latinos start popping them out while working at MacDonalds at age 16 and race with their kind to see who can have the most by the time they are 25.

No comments: