Tuesday, October 13, 2009

An AMERICAN Speaks - Living Under Mexican Occupation

I'm ready to give up on illegals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-12, 9:05AM PDT

Reply To This Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I have voted for everything that is to keep illegals FROM any benefit of any kind in our country, ever since I was 18 years old, (early 80's), and I have yet, to see any benefit from my voting at all. I have signed up with several organizations over the years, that are supposed to be recognized and do something in the line of help to keep them out, and again, nothing. There aren't enough white people in my town to fight or that WILL fight against them, so several years ago there was a rally in Baldwin Park, which is the next town over from me. Since the whites in the area here are so low numbered, there were other groups of whites that went to the event to help support keeping the illegals from getting any benefits.

We were told the whites could only stand on this one area, a very small corner by the police station, yet the Mexicans took over the entire streets. We had our little protest with the taunting, insulting, and threatening remarks from the Mexicans. WE were called and continue to BE called Racists, because we want the law upheld? Because WE too, want OUR constitutional rights supported? The Mexicans are so stupid, with their signs saying how We "STOLE" California from them. Mexicans suffer from SELECTIVE learning, because they KNOW there was a war, they lost, AND were still paid a nice sum of money for THE PURCHASE of California. Mexicans should be attacking their OWN for their stupidity for LOSING the war, and for TAKING the money for the PURCHASE of California. I mean shit, I am pissed that my great great great grandfather sold his coin collection to some Italian guy many years ago. So does that mean I have the right to tell ALL Italians that they OWE me THEIR coin collections? That is ridiculous, RIGHT? So why are we HANDING California over to THE MEXICANS NOW?

An old lady was hit by a Mexican at that protest. The police FORCED the whites to leave, because we were making the Mexicans angry. Isn't it nice, that it doesn't matter that they made THE WHITES Angry? The mayor or Baldwin Park is a Mexican, as is all of the city officials, and he said that if the whites try to protest again in this town, they would all be arrested. BUT the Mexicans are allowed to do WHATEVER they want to do.

I am sick and tired of every store ad I see, is in Spanish, I am sick and tired of every job requiring one to speak Spanish, and I have been on job interviews where there WERE whites that spoke Spanish that were STILL not given the jobs because they were given to MEXICANS. In the place I work now, an ILLEGAL came in with an application. Said he had no social security number, etc. I told him the company would not hire illegals, and he got pissed off, going on about how all the other places he has worked had no PROBLEM hiring him. I ended up getting the manager because he was threatening ME, for not hiring him. The manager ended up having to call the police, but the guy left before the police came, and kept calling our employees RACISTS because we wouldn't hire him. And ever since that time, our vehicles have been damaged in the parking lot, the store has been damaged and vandalized, and yet WE are the "racist" ones? Yeah, YOU people REALLY make people that ARE legal citizens, want you here.

And BEFORE you start with the stories of how WE were illegals from our ancestors, PLEASE be sure to read the FIRST law here, and read it WORD for word, so you don't miss that important "white" word there.

No comments: