Tuesday, November 10, 2009

An AMERICAN SPEAKS - THE PROBLEM WITH MEXICAN THIEFT

WHEN MEXICANS HOP OUR BORDERS THEY ONLY THING THEY BRING IS A CONTEMPT FOR AMERICANS,MEXICAN FLAGS, AND THE MENTALITY OF PILLAGE.

I HAVE NEVER HAD AN EXPERIENCE WITH A MEXICAN THAT I DIDN'T CONSIDER THAT MEX A THIEF.

Illegals stealing Tools (sonoma)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-11-06, 9:28AM PST


Reply to: pers-xfbtb-1454135530@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try to Understand

Sonoma

This morning I found two wonderful Individuals Non documented individuals, in my Back Yard stealing the Tools I use as an Electrician. As I stopped them, one was armed with a nice weapon, which had been stolen recently from my Neighbors Gun Cabinet.
In around the Block from me was their car, a 10 year old Black Police Cruiser which had been seen for months in our neighborhood (Spotting yards with lights at Night), when we contacted the Police, we were told there was nothing they were doing wrong?
So back to this morning. As the Sonoma County Sheriffs arrived, I had Jose and Juan face down with my Rottweiller on Guard. As I spoke, on the Phone. The police asked to see my Permit for my Rifle. Which was loaded with DGX rounds for added security(not Illegal).
As another officer showed up I was asked why I had my tools in my Truck and not in my Garage? I was told that I wasn’t allowed to have a Rifle like mine without some new law and that I could be held responsible for any psychological problems these two have.

In their Police car was found several items belonging to our neighbors including a Army Silver Star given to our neighbor’s son who Died in Vietnam. Several other weapons including Phone Numbers, Address, License Plate numbers and Names of all our Neighbors: including Mail and Packages left on Door Steps.

I was then told that unless I press Charges myself that they would release them, later in the day.
The last officer said I should have just eliminated the problem with two shots, walking away.. I mentioned it will happen unless someone starts supporting the Police.

Here’s our Problem. Stop hiring Illegal’s.
If you know of anyone hiring Illegals report them
Our Italian, Irish, Portuguese, Russian, All European, Asian and lets not forget African American ancestors dealt with becoming Americans, have all Fought for our rights and not Illegals are coming and taking over, We have become lazy and fearful of being called a Racist…
I have some bad news for, those who refuse to be Americans are the True Racists and we all need to start saying NO!

No comments: