By Allan Wall
VDare.com, September 6, 2016
If Trump wins, August 31st will go down as a milestone, with Trump’s lightning visit to Mexico immediately followed by his blockbuster immigration patriot speech in Phoenix. The visit, and Trump’s conduct, set the non-governing-party Mexican elite into a hysterical tailspin.
. . .
When it comes to immigration to the U.S., all Mexican factions are in agreement: the U.S. should have open borders. But they criticize other factions for not standing up to the U.S. enough.
Here are some statements by just a few elite
Mexicans. What they all have in common is they
are not part of the Pena Nieto administration.
There’s a lot of politics involved here, but it’s a
revealing look into their mindset.
More analysis of each question is available here: http://www.cis.org/Ten-Immigration-Questions-Hillary-Clinton
1. Does Clinton still support construction of the 700 miles of double-border fencing required in the Secure Fence Act of 2006? What type of border security does she support, if any?
2. Does Clinton support increases in immigration, decreases in immigration, or does she think the current level of approximately 1 million permanent residents every year is about right?
3. Does Clinton believe there is any limit to what a president can do unilaterally on immigration, and if so, where is that line drawn?
4. Does Clinton believe that sanctuary cities should continue to release illegal immigrants with felony records instead of handing them over to federal authorities?
5. Does Clinton believe the State Department should deny visas to foreigners who believe homosexuals should be punished with death? What about foreigners who believe apostates should be executed? What about foreigners who support the practice of female genital mutilation?
6. Why does Clinton think visa-overstayers are entitled to citizenship? Doesn’t amnesty undermine the efforts of visa adjudicators in the State Department?
7. In 2006, Clinton said “we need to have tougher employer sanctions” to prevent employers from hiring illegal aliens. What type of sanctions does she support, and will she mandate E-Verify?
8. Why does Clinton support a 550% increase in Syrian refugees when the FBI and USCIS say there are gaps in the data necessary to do adequate screening?
9. Why has Clinton ignored federal law and allowed tens of thousands of criminal aliens to be released into our neighborhoods?
10. In light of the controversy surrounding the H-1B visa program, will Clinton end the program or dramatically increase the number of H-1B visas issued each year?
Contact: Marguerite Telford
U.S. Spends Another $10 Mil to Register
New Immigrant Voters
Judicial Watch Corruption Chronicles, Septembe 6, 2016
. . .
Since 2009 USCIS has doled out $63 million in these grants to prepare more than 156,000 resident immigrants in dozens of states for U.S. citizenship, according to the agency’s figures. Besides the free classes, Uncle Sam also offers immigrants free “naturalization legal services,” the latest USCIS grant announcement states. “Recipient organizations serve both traditional immigrant destinations and new immigrant getaway cities in 21 states,” the USCIS document reads. The latest $10 million investment will prepare approximately 25,000 residents from more than 50 countries, according to the agency. More than a dozen states—including California, New York, Florida, Washington and Ohio—with large resident immigrant populations are being targeted as well as cities with huge immigrant populations such as Miami, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco and Washington D.C.
. . .
ACLU, NYT, & La Raza All Agree: 75% of
Illegal Aliens Are Committing Felonies
By Ronald W. Mortensen
CIS Immigration Blog, September 5, 2016
On "Fox News Sunday", Chris Wallace asked what Trump would do with all of the law abiding illegal aliens who have not committed any crimes since entering the United States illegally. Wallace's question is based on the myth that most illegal aliens are law abiding, which is simply not the case. The fact is that the vast majority of illegal aliens routinely commit multiple job-related felonies.
A Clinton Presidency Would Be the Political Equivalent of an Extinction-Level Event
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/a_clinton_presidency_would_be_the_political_equivalent_of_an_extinction_level_event_.html#ixzz4IB1eqzp3
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
The Three Most Important Issues For 2016: Immigration,
America's most underrated -- and consequential -- challenge.
By Michael Cutler
August 19, 2016
. . .
It is clear that America's borders are its first line of defense and last line of defense. There was a good reason that the enforcement and administration of America's immigration laws was vested in the Department of Homeland Security.
Yet the administration and many politicians
blithely ignore the inherent risk that non-
secured borders and the presence of
unknown millions of aliens who have evaded
the inspections process represent to national
security and the safety of our citizens.
In point of fact, many politicians, including Hillary Clinton, have advocated for providing lawful status and a pathway to citizenship to millions – likely tens of millions of illegal aliens. In this scenario, there would be no way to conduct in-person interviews let alone field investigations of aliens who entered the United States without inspection
Ms. Clinton would also greatly increase the number of Syrian refugees admitted into the United States even thought there is no way to vet them. She has been extremely critical of the Obama administration's supposed aggressive enforcement of our immigration laws.
In reality Obama has failed to enforce the immigration laws both along our borders and from within the interior of the United States.
Indeed, the administration has released tens of thousands of criminal aliens who, upon release, committed still more homicides and assaults.
Clinton's Vice-Presidential nominee, Tim
Kaine, has echoed her sentiments about
immigration and even addressed the
Democratic Convention in both English and
Spanish and also amplified Hillary's promise
(threat?) to provide all of the illegal aliens
present in the United States with United
. . .